Funny thing about weekend mornings. Sometimes I have projects to do and sometimes I end up cooking. Some of the recipes end up here on the blog because I like to share.
Today, I’ve got to get up and make some dog food. I don’t think my dog shares.
On the other hand people have been sharing one-liners with me, and I have so many in my jokes file that I will share them with you.
I guarantee they taste better than dog food!
- We’ll we’ll we’ll… If it isn’t autocorrect!
- Well well well… If it isn’t my 3 favorite places to get water!
- What’s so bad about stalking? How else do we get corn?
- Two goldfish are in a tank and one says to the other: “How do you drive this thing?”
- Why can’t a T-Rex clap? Because they’re dead.
- Two bodybuilders walk into a bar. “Ouch,” says the bar.
- I use Occam’s razor to shave with. It’s really the simplest solution.
- My landscape gardener says he can’t help me. It seems my garden is in portrait.
- My friend thought that an onion is the only food that can make you cry… So I threw a coconut at his head
- It’s easy being a humorist when you’ve got the whole government working for you.
- What’s the bets part about time travel? No overdue library books.
- Did you hear about the fly that entered a cow’s ear and ended up in the milk pail the next morning? It went into one ear and out the udder.
- What do you call a problematic person with a gun? A troubleshooter.
- What’s the most expensive hotel in the world? An American hospital.
- Teaching babies to walk is hard but you just gotta take in one step at a time.
And one bonus longer one
A 90 year old farmer goes to the banker for a loan to buy land.
The banker has some concerns due to the old codgers age.
“What happens if you die before the loan is paid off?” The banker asks.
“I’ll send you a check from heavan, because God would want all my obligations taken care of,” The old farmer answered.
“But what if you go the other direction?” the banker queried.
“Then I’ll deliver it to you in person.”